Thursday, August 02, 2007

Back-to-school sweat tips

The International Hyperhidrosis Society just published a great article, Back-to-School Sweat Tips. I remember how I agonized over the start of the school year--is there any way I can hide my sweat? I had lots of strategies: wearing only white shirts, not raising my hand in class, not doing activities that might require me to raise my hand or shake/hold hands with others. Unfortunately, those strategies also meant missing out on joyful experiences. So if you're in school and reading this blog, please check out the sweat tips article--and don't deprive yourself of the joy that we all deserve. I have been so inspired and blessed to hear from many young people with hyperhidrosis who are not letting their sweating get in the way of their life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UUGGHHH schools coming up!!! :(
How can I hide my EXTREMELY sweaty hands and feet??? Without having a big puddle on my papers/desk and having my socks being completely SOAKING wet? .. :''( Putting gloves? Lol ... I wish ...

(sigh) maybe this school year will be bad as my other ones ...

Putting Secret Clinical Stength on my hands and feet is like my last option ... (From your link) or maybe, keep looking for other treatments ... UGGHH!!!!
The search NEVER stops ... :(
But I keep my best of it. :)

-Thanks For the Heads Up Tiara :)
You are really an inspiration to others. <3