Sunday, March 11, 2007

To all the people who have e-mailed me in the past few months



Hi, I checked my e-mail for the first time in a while and noticed notes from a few people who kindly shared their stories. I'm so sorry for not getting back to you sooner...I have way too much going on in my life now, and am dealing with the beginnings of a repetitive stress injury because of too much time at the computer. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. In the meantime, if you are looking for advice on how to treat your hyperhidrosis, please visit www.sweathelp.org. I'm not a doctor, so it's best to visit this site or talk to yours.

I would like to include your stories in your blog, but I won't do so unless I have your permission. If you don't want me to publish your name and/or e-mail, I won't. The most important thing is that we talk about our HH.

No comments: